January 30, 2012

Day 1

I've been thinking a lot of my diet and how I'm going to change the way that I eat and I decide to join Weight Watchers to help me out. I think it's a good I idea for myself because it takes me out of the house and I have someone to report to on a weekly basis. I need to mentally change the way I eat in order for my weight to really come off. So, tomorrow I go to my very first meeting.
In the meantime, I started my workout challenge today. I wanted to start slow and give my body the chance to remember what it's like to move around. Chicago's weather was amazing for winter, a high of 50 degrees so instead of driving to the gym I decided to explore my neighborhood.  It was a great day. 


It's was nice to walk the streets again and be around people. Everyone just having a great time with the friends, kids and dogs. I didn't really workout as I wanted to but I was outside which is something that I needed. I made sure that I was drinking water and I have stop eating bread for the time being. Things are looking good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment